You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date of purchase. After 14 days from the purchase date, a refund cannot be offered. Your order date can be found in your email confirmation that was received upon initial purchase. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear) and in original packaging.
Before you Process a Return:
All returns must be correctly processed through: firstname.lastname@example.org. Original Goose Country items sent to our distribution center without a return done through email@example.com. will be discarded upon receipt.
- By issuing a return to Original Goose Country, you agree to the terms of the Return Policy.
- The return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- If the return does not meet the criteria above, the return will be rejected and discarded by Original Goose Country and a refund will not be issued.
- Original Goose Country will not send back rejected merchandise to the customer.
- If you are returning a “gift”, you will need the zip code to the shipping address and order number used to place the order.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Original Goose Country does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center.
Damaged items must be reported/emailed within 3 days of receipt with photos attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. . If not reported within 3 days, we will not issue replacements. Original Goose Country is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 3 day window of receiving the item.
If you have received an incorrect item, please contact email@example.com. within 3 days of receiving your order with a picture of the items and packing slip.
Considered “final sale” and may not be returned for store credit or a refund.
- Gift cards
- Sale/Clearance items (as indicated on the product page)
- Exclusive Drops
- Items sold at Pop-Up Shops
- Products considered "Final Sale" (as indicated on the product page)
To Process a Return: Domestic and International Customers:
By processing a return you acknowledge and have read our entire Return Policy and understand the Terms.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. to begin to process a return. Please include the order number, zip code to the shipping address, and which items you would like to return.
We will gladly exchange any brand new, unused products for a different style or size. Once the item is returned to our distribution center, we will inspect it and then send out the new desired product. Original Goose Country is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to our Distribution Center or the cost of shipping a new order once your return has been processed.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
Original Goose Country reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Original Goose Country items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through email@example.com. will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
Similarly, Original Goose Country reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Refunds for Returns:
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of the return shipping label is the customer’s responsibility.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 5-7 business days.
If you used store credit or a gift card to make a purchase and returned items from your order, you will be refunded back on the store credit/gift card. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or canceled orders made with a store credit or a gift card.
Discount Codes-Retroactive Discounts
The amount paid at checkout and the amount that appears on your invoice is non-negotiable. Original Goose Country will not apply retroactive discounts to orders being processed or that have been processed. Discount codes and site wide sales are only good on orders placed after the start date and before the end date of the discount code/sale. The discount code must be entered during the payment process as it cannot be applied later.
ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CODE CAN BE USED PER ORDER.
Original Goose Country reserves the right to cancel, suspend, void any or all coupon codes without any prior notice. Original Goose Country reserves the right to dictate if coupons/discount codes can be used during special holiday events.
NO DISCOUNT/PROMOTION CODES CAN BE USED DURING SPECIAL SALE EVENTS.
Price Adjustments/Price Match: There will be no price adjustments or price matches made to previous orders during special sales events. All prices during special sales events are for a limited time and limited quantity. Original Goose Country reserves the right to cancel orders and refuse refunds to customers who are seen trying to take advantage of sales events.